Dual Parameter Monitor
- Supports current standards of care by providing etCO2 and SpO2 measurements.
Smart Alarm Management™ Integrated Algorithms([FOOTNOTE= ECRI Institute. The Hazards of Alarm Overload: Keeping Excessive Physiologic Monitoring Alarms from Impeding Care. ECRI Guidance Article, March 2007.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]),([FOOTNOTE=Hockman S, Glembot T, Niebel K. Comparison of capnography derived respiratory rate alarm frequency using the SARA algorithm versus an established nonadaptive respiratory rate alarm management algorithm in bariatric surgical patients. Resp Care (Open Forum Abstracts). 2009;12.],[ANCHOR=View Abstract],[LINK=/content/mitg/websites/languagemasters/na/en-us/support/clinical-evidence.html?id=573442]])
- The Capnostream™ 20p patient monitor with Microstream™ includes Smart Alarm Management™ Integrated Algorithms, a suite of algorithms proven to reduce alarms and simplify the use of patient monitoring to enhance patient safety and improve clinical efficiency.
Smart Breath Detection™
- Screens out low amplitude ‘non-breath’ etCO2 excursions like, talking, crying or snoring.
Smart Alarm for Respiratory Analysis™ (SARA)
- Reduces clinically insignificant alarms.†
- Alerts clinicians to clinically significant changes in pulse oximetry.
Integrated Pulmonary Index™ Algorithm (IPI )
- IPI algorithm presents one value that demonstrates real-time respiratory status based on etCO2, RR, PR and SpO2.††
Apnea-Sat Alert™ Algorithm (ASA )†††
- Tracks and reports apneas per hour and oxygen desaturation index, and provides the data in trend reports.
- Compatible with central monitoring systems and interfaces with nurse call systems and electronic medical records.
- Provides convenient bedside documentation.