If you are a Medtronic customer eligible for the Next Tech Pathway Program, you can upgrade to the MiniMed™ 770G System for $0. This upgrade program is available until April 30, 2021.**
Can I upgrade? See below for program information to be aware of when upgrading through the Next Tech Pathway Program:
- The MiniMed 770G is indicated for people living with type 1 diabetes, 2 years of age and older
- I know my existing warranty will be transferred to my MiniMed 770G insulin pump
- The MiniMed 670G transmitter is not compatible with MiniMed 770G, options for using continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) will be provided below
- I understand that to use the apps with MiniMed 770G, I will need to have a compatible device and I’ve reviewed compatibility here.
- Any cases or accessories from Medtronic you are currently using with your MiniMed 670G will be compatible with your MiniMed 770G
What comes with my Next Text Pathway Upgrade?
- One MiniMed 770G (with warranty transferred)
- One Guardian™ Link (3) Transmitter (if eligible – see below, your transmitter warranty will also be transferred)
- One Roche ACCU-CHEK® GUIDE meter that will be non-linking
- Note: once available in Canada, one Roche ACCU-CHEK® GUIDE LINK meter that links to your MiniMed 770G will be provided. (Meter comes with 10 test strips, additional test strips sold separately)