How can I retrieve my invoices?
All invoices are available within 24 hours after delivery. You can access your invoice by:
- Select “Order History" at the top, right side of the page.
- Select the "+" (expand) button on order of choice.
- Select the "Invoice" tab, and then the "Invoice No."
- Select whether you would like to open, save, view, and/or print invoice.
how do i activate my medtronic eshop account?
- Visit the Medtronic eShop
- Select "Activate Account"
- Enter your Activation ID. This is your Medtronic account number, which can be found on your last invoice.
- Enter the pump user's date of birth
- Enter email address, this should be the same email that is on file for your Medtronic account
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Select "Register"
- Create and confirm password
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an existing customer with Medtronic and have placed an order with us in the past, you must activate your existing account to eShop, and not register as a new customer.
How do i update my credit card information on my account?
Upon placing your next supply order, you will be given the option to add a new credit card.
how do i return my sensors?
Unfortunately, sensors are not returnable. If you have purchased the incorrect sensors for your pump, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-284-4416, option 2.
If you are unsure which sensors to purchase relevant to your pump, please see our FAQ for sensor compatibility.
how do i know which sensors are compatible with my pump?
The new Guardian™ Sensor (3) is only compatible with the Guardian™ Link (3) Transmitter, which connects to your MiniMed™ 670G System.
The Enlite™ Glucose Sensors is compatible with the Guardian™ Link Transmitter, which connects to your MiniMed™ 630G System, It is also compatible with the MiniLink Real-Time Transmitter, which connects to your Paradigm Insulin Infusion Pump.
HOW DO I add a new shipping address to my eshop account?
- Click on "My Account" on the top, right side of the page.
- Select "Address Book" from the left column.
- Select the "Shipping" tab.
Please note: If "Use as Shipping Address" is selected, you must de-select this option to access the "Shipping" tab.
You should now be able to add or edit your shipping address.
HOW DO I cancel or modify orders on my ESHOP ACCOUNT?
- Click on "My Account".
- Select "My Options" from the left column.
- Select the "eShop Savings Program" tab, and select "Modify". Here, you will be able to remove, add, or modify your recurring orders.
To modify your next delivery date.
- Click the “Next Order Date” and choose the date you wish to receive it. You can also modify the frequency you want to receive your orders to 30 days, 60 days or 90 days.
- Once completed, click "Save". You should now be able to modify your delivery date.