The Emprint™ ablation system is intended for use in percutaneous, laparoscopic, and intraoperative coagulation (ablation) of soft tissue, including partial or complete ablation of non-resectable liver tumors. The Emprint™ ablation system is not intended for use in cardiac procedures.
- Ensure that only the mains cable provided by Medtronic is connected, otherwise damage to equipment and/or harm to user may occur.
- Do not use the Emprint™ HP ablation cart with any device other than the Emprint™ HP ablation generator with Thermosphere™ technology and the Emprint™ ablation pump. Use with other devices may result in patient injury, operator injury, or poor performance.
- Connecting the electrical equipment to a multiple-socket outlet, such as a power strip, can result in a reduced level of safety.
- Do not stack equipment on the cart. This may cause the cart to tip when moving.
- When not moving the cart, lock the cart’s wheels.
- The correct configuration for mobility is: the footswitch is in the bin, the reusable cable is in the holder, the power cable is wrapped around the cord hook in the back, and up to two unused, 1L saline bags on the saline bag hook.