Accuracy is everything
CT-to-body divergence — the discrepancy between the static CT scan and the dynamic breathing lung — can affect accuracy and lung biopsy location, regardless of navigation technology.
You need confidence throughout a lung biopsy to know where you’re at and that you’re on target.
Introducing the ILLUMISITE™ Platform
Correct for CT-to-body divergence
- Real-time imaging solves for the discrepancy between the static CT scan and the dynamic breathing lung
- Fluoroscopic navigation technology enhances the visibility of the nodule
Visualize alignment with nodule throughout procedure
- Allows you to locally register the nodule and adjust alignment during the procedure
- Gives you the ability to sample multi-directionally
- Assures alignment even after the locatable guide is removed
Expand access outside the airway
- Provides you access to nodules outside the airways with the CrossCountry™ transbronchial access tool