superDimension™ planning software is designed to guide physicians through their planning process.
- Intuitive, simple workflow improves efficiency
- Better 3D maps with more airways and options
Target to trachea planning
Creating pathways beginning at the target lets physicians identify and select airways that are proximal to the lesion, then follow them back to the trachea.
- Create a more direct pathway to the target
- Build pathways using the Airway Finder view or via traditional 2D views: Coronal, axial and sagittal
With simple on-screen diagrams and instructions, superDimension™ procedure software guides users through every step of system setup.
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce learning curves
Automatic registration is a simple, three-step process to align patient anatomy with the 3D map. By conducting a quick lung survey using the superDimension™ locatable guide, registration can by verified before proceeding.
- Navigate with confidence
- Reach targets more accurately and efficiently
The software’s simplified user interface is based on physicians’ workflow. Users can configure screens to their individual preferences at each work stage.
- Personalize the procedure to meet your needs
- Only required information on screen at each stage minimizes visual confusion
With a powerful tool for interpreting CT scan data, superDimension™ software generates spectacular 3D maps.
- Enriched planning and navigation
- Vibrant target alignment guidance
Because physicians can capture, store, and display each biopsy location, superDimension™ software makes it easy to navigate back to previous positions if additional samples are needed.
- Designed to help increase diagnostic yield
- Can be used to illustrate location of fiducial marker placements
Advanced on-screen support
To make ENB procedures simpler, superDimension™ software includes on-screen help and troubleshooting. With a button that’s always present, users can just click to get the answers they need. The application will also automatically prompt you if there is a problem with the system.
Precise fiducial marker positioning
The superDimension™ navigation system includes new fiducial marker placement technology that generates recommended positions after a survey around the target. The positions are calculated to provide geometric separation around the target in smaller airways to minimize migration.