Puritan Bennett™ 840 Ventilator Compressor Mount Cart
The Puritan Bennett™ 840 ventilator compressor mount cart includes a rich set of features to support patient care, while making it easier to maneuver ventilators. Features dual-wheel castors and a new handle system to improve maneuverability and ergonomics, and an enhanced dual-cylinder mounting system allows efficient transportation of compressed gas during intrahospital transport.
- Dual-cylinder mounting bracket allows for efficient transportation of compressed gas, so patients can be ventilated during intrahospital transit and when wall air or a compressor is unavailable (located on the back of the cart)
- Flex arm mounts provides four points for mounting a flex arm or IV pole on the 360-degree handle system, maintaining the patient circuit in the appropriate position
- 360-degree handle system enables clinicians to maneuver the ventilator from any angle
- Wall-air water trap bracket enables efficient mounting of a wall-air water trap
- Extended back-up power supply (BPS) supports patient safety during a power outage or an intrahospital transfer with up to four hours* of continuous battery power
- Humidifier bracket enables clinician to mount a heated humidifier close to the inspiratory limb
- Compressor slide rail provides a location for mounting an alternative air source if compressed wall or bottled air is unavailable
- Lockable dual-wheel castors supports easier ventilator positioning during transit and when in tight spaces
*Battery life specifications are approximate. To ensure maximum battery life, maintain a full charge and minimize the number of complete discharges.