Maximize your OR experience with the EleVision™ 4K+ platform and TipVision™ videoscope. Elevated surgical imaging, from the surgical innovation company.1-3,†
Always refer to the instructions for use included with the product for complete indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
†Compared to a traditional rod-lens laparoscope when used in a laparoscopic cholecystectomy and a laparscopic TAPP hernia repair.
‡Based on preclinical or animal studies. Results may not correlate to performance in humans.
§TipVision™ videoscope has fixed depth-of-field of 20 mm–200 mm with most optimal image between 30 mm and 60 mm.
ΩTipVision™ has fixed depth-of-field of 20 mm-200 mm with most optimal image between 30 mm and 60 mm.
††Not available for sale in the United States.
‡‡Elevated surgical imaging, from the surgical innovation company.
1. Based on internal test report #RE00286187, EleVision™ 4K system preclinical and benchtop evaluation. August 2020. Data on file.
2. Based on internal report. 3-Chip vs 1-Chip. Scholley. June 2020. Data on file.
3. Based on internal report. Sensor Resolution in Fullscreen. Scholley. June 2020. Data on file.
4. The TipVision™ videoscope enables more consistent visualization during surgery.
5. Based on internal report #VD2124, Rev 00. Scholley. June 2019.
6. Based on internal report TipVision™ videoscope preclinical performance report. March 2020.