Successful management of nonresectable liver tumors is about more than what you remove — it’s about what you leave behind, too. The Emprint™ ablation system enables a minimally invasive procedure that provides immediate, repeatable results4 and can help lower the chance of recurrence.6 This procedure can also be combined with additional therapies and help you give your patients a more comprehensive treatment.8
|Order Code||Description||Length||Unit of Measure||Quantity|
|CARTHP||Emprint™ Ablation Cart||Box||1|
|CAGENHP||Emprint™ Ablation Generator with Thermosphere™ Technology||Box||1|
|Emprint™ Short Percutaneous Antenna with Thermosphere™ Technology Large Spherical Ablation Zone||15 cm||Box||1|
|CA20L2||Emprint™ Standard Percutaneous Antenna with Thermosphere™ Technology Large Spherical Ablation Zone||20 cm||Box||1|
|CA30L2||Emprint™ Long Percutaneous Antenna with Thermosphere™ Technology Large Spherical Ablation Zone||30 cm||Box||1|
|CAPUMP1||Emprint™ Ablation Pump||Box||1|
|CA190RC1||Emprint™ Ablation Reusable Cable||190 cm||Box||1|
|RTP20||Cool-tip™ RF Ablation Remote Temperature Probe E Series||20 cm||Each||1|
1. Chen MS, Li JQ, Zheng Y, et al. A prospective randomized trial comparing percutaneous local ablative therapy and partial hepatectomy for small hepatocellular carcinoma. Ann Surg. 2006 Mar;243(3):321–328.
2. Hocquelet A, Balageas P, Laurent C, et al. Radiofrequency ablation versus surgical resection for hepatocellular carcinoma within the Milan criteria: A study of 281 Western patients. Int J Hyperthermia. 2015;31(7):749–757.
3. Zhang M. Ma H, Zhang J, He L, Ye X, Li X. Comparison of microwave ablation and hepatic resection for hepatocellular carcinoma: a meta analysis. Onco Targets Ther. 2017;10:4829–4839.
4. De Cobelli F, Marra P, Ratti F, et al. Microwave ablation of liver malignancies: comparison of effects and early outcomes of percutaneous and intraoperative approaches with different liver conditions. Med Oncol. 2017;34(4):49.
5. Vogl TJ, Basten LM, Nour-Eldin A, et al. Evaluation of microwave ablation of liver malignancy with enabled constant spatial energy control to achieve a predictable spherical ablation zone. Int J Hyperthermia. 2018;34(4):492–500.
6. Takahashi H et al. Local Recurrence After Microwave Thermosphere Ablation of Malignant Liver Tumors: Results of a Surgical Series. Surgery 2018 Apr;163(4):709-713.
7. Based on internal test report #RE00085432, An acute GLP study to evaluate the performance and safety of the Emprint SX ablation platform in a porcine model. 2017
8. Ruers T, Van Coevorden F, Punt CJA, et al. Local treatment of unresectable colorectal liver metastases: Results of a randomized phase II trial. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2017;109(9):djx015.
9. Drake TM, Harrison EM. Malignant liver tumours. Surgery. 2017;35(12):707–714.