Monitor with Confidence
Compact. Affordable. Intuitive.
The Nellcor™ bedside SpO₂ patient Monitoring system features a compact design, improved functionality, a built-in handle and an intuitive, easy-to-read color user interface, making it simpler for clinicians to review and download critical patient data.
With its innovative features, advanced technology, and small footprint, this easy-to-use patient monitoring system helps clinicians save time and space.
- A variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2.
- Patient trend data can be stored on a PC for archive and analysis.
- An easy-to-use jog dial enables simple navigation and control of the display and monitoring system functions.
- On-screen help messages assist with the use of the monitor.
- Biomedical engineers and technicians can simply and effectively set institutional defaults as well as easily replace the battery, perform diagnostics to troubleshoot performance issues and generally maintain the monitor within the hospital.