Surgeon feedback resulted in a hand-piece ergonomically crafted to perfectly balance in your hand, and can be comfortably held for an entire procedure which may help minimise hand fatigue.
With enhanced motor technology including a compact coil, stronger magnet, hybrid bearings and almost doubled* coil fill factor, the ENT MR8™ drill enables demanding or lengthy procedure.
The ENT MR8™ drill features a new design and efficient motor technology. It can keep pace with your surgical workflow, reducing interference with other equipment in the surgical environments.*
The ENT MR8™ motor is designed for lengthy drill times
— without overheating.**
The new portfolio offers surgeons the right instrumentation with a smoother, precise cutting experience. The expanded bur line provides options that fit surgeons’ choice and preference.
- Includes 4 attachments, 94 dissecting burs and 28 ENT MR8™ ClearView™ Curved Burs:
- Cutting burs available in fine stainless steel, standard tool steel, and standard carbide steel
- Diamond burs available in fine, medium, coarse, and extra course
- Straight and angled attachments include dampener technology to reduce hand vibration and tool tip chatter
With a motor and attachments engineered for durability and backed by comprehensive service, you can rely on ENT MR8™ for longevity.
- Designed to withstand high pH cleaning applications and automated washers
- Reduced vibration may create less load and wear on the bearings, that might improve longevity
- ENT MR8™ is designed to be serviced in MDT regional service depots increasing responsiveness
The right high speed drill helps you do your best work during otolaryngology procedures.
Medtronic ENT MR8™ features Midas Rex™ technology for precise cutting and good visualisation. A generational advancement*, it offers the best of previous Medtronic drills*
— with a focus on comfort, efficiency and responsiveness — all on a modern platform.
What your peers
*When compared to Legend™, Indigo™ and Visao™ High Speed Drills.
**Under normal operating room conditions and use ENT MR8™ is rated for continuous duty cycle without a cooling period.
See the device manual for detailed information regarding the instructions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events. For further information, contact your local Medtronic representative and/or consult the Medtronic website at medtronic.eu.