A virtual extension of your clinical team
Helping you Streamline Patient Management and Cardiac Data Review
- Patient management and communication ensure data transmission.
- Cardiac data review by certified technicians identifies the most clinically relevant data.
- Clinically actionable reporting summarizes what you want to know to inform decisions.
Patient Management & Communication
PROACTIVE PATIENT SUPPORT
- Welcome communication.
- Ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting to assure proper connection and continuous data transmission.
Cardiac Data Review
Dedicated expert analysis identifies only the most clinically relevant data
- Comprehensive analysis and adjudication of cardiac rhythm data by dedicated certified cardiac technicians.*
- Only the most clinically relevant data identified for reporting.†
Clinically Actionable Reports
Simple and clear reporting that provides the information you need to take action
Delivered based on a clinician-ordered criteria
Delivered every 31 days
Available via one of the following:
- Secure & HIPAA-compliant Medtronic report portal
Clinical and patient data are fictious and for demonstration purposes only.
MEDTRONIC MONITORING CENTER
Medtronic FocusOnSM Monitoring Service is staffed 7 days a week with certified technicians to review patient cardiac rhythm data.
- Medicare Certified Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF) located in Minneapolis, MN.
- IDTFs must meet performance standards to obtain and maintain Medicare billing privileges — 42 C.F.R. section 410.33(g).
- Technicians certified by Cardiovascular Credentialing International and specially trained to review Reveal LINQ™ ICM cardiac rhythm data.
- Medical director oversight by a cardiac electrophysiologist.
- Technical device engineer on staff for proactive partnership.
Medtronic FocusOnSM Monitoring Service is provided by Medtronic Monitoring Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Medtronic.
Certification provided by Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
Based on programmed settings in the Reveal LINQ ICM and notification parameters ordered by clinicians.