STEALTHSTATION PLANNING STATION
CHOICE AND FLEXIBILITY
- Use the same interface and workflow as the StealthStation™ S8 navigation system and StealthViz™ applications
- Review and merge scans; plan trajectories; and build models for tumor, shunt, or biopsy procedures
- Develop plans and view frame coordinates for stereotactic frame-based and DBS lead placement procedures
- Prepare DTI tractography using the StealthViz™ application
StealthStation S8 Planning Station
Access StealthStation software outside the OR on a standalone computer with a small footprint that takes up minimal space in your hospital environment.
- Large, 27-inch, high-definition, touchscreen monitor for clear, high-resolution visualization of exams
- Powerful computer for fast rendering of advanced 3-D models
- Fast access and ample space for storing large patient examinations on the one terabyte solid-state drive
- Customized security: user authentication, encryption, and antivirus protection
StealthStation Planning Station Monitor
Use touch gestures like pinch and zoom on the high-definition, touchscreen monitor of the StealthStation planning station.
Back to top
STEALTHVIZ WITH STEALTHDTI
Streamline processing and viewing of advanced images using StealthViz™ with StealthDTI™, a powerful 2-D/3-D surgical planning application to:
- Explore various surgical scenarios with advanced visualization and extract pertinent information
- Plan and prepare the data for use in surgery
- Navigate in the operating room with StealthStation™ system
- Import multi-modality DICOM scans, including MRA, CTA, fMRI, PET, and MEG
- Visualize in 2-D and with sophisticated, fast 3-D volume renderings
- Fuse multi-modality images via StealthMerge™ software
- Segment critical anatomical structures with manual and semi-automatic tools
- Prepare fMRI activation maps for display in a StealthStation system as 3-D objects
- Explore and plan prior to entering the operating room
- Export results to a PACS or StealthStation™ system for use in neurosurgery
StealthVizTM software transforms complex data into useful information for planning and navigating procedures.
Back to top
STEALTHCONNECT is a web application for remote use of the StealthStation cranial planning software.
STEALTHCONNECT designed for global cybersecurity and privacy compliance including HIPAA/ HITECH in the United States and the European Data Protection Directives. The modern HTML5-based, zero-footprint web application requires no software installation or setup. Up to five users can simultaneously view and plan procedures for separate patients .
ACCESS AND COLLABORATE
- Work anywhere, anytime through secure remote access to your hospital's dedicated server
- Collaborate with colleagues online ― all interacting with the software ― with patient data anonymized to protect patient privacy
- Review the work of others simultaneously or sequentially
- View and merge scans to confirm their adequacy; plan trajectories; and build 3-D models for tumor resection, ventricular catheter placement, or biopsy procedures
- Plan your stereotactic frame-based procedures and DBS lead placement with a range of techniques (frame-based, Nexframe™, or STarFix™)
- Counsel patients and their families interactively using any computer, empowering them with information about their specific situation and care options
- Work more effectively in more places because the sophisticated client-server communication technology lowers the required bandwidth
- Consider the available connection speed to optimize your experience by controlling the image quality desired
- Don't wait for scans to download to your local computer — all interactions are streamed on demand
- Move DICOM scans to the server several ways: push directly from any scanner or DICOM workstation, query/retrieve to pull scans from PACS, or upload from a disk or USB.
- Easily transfer any work you've created off the server back to PACS or directly to a StealthStation since all work is saved in DICOM format
Back to top