StealthStation™ cranial planning solutions allow you to view and manipulate patient images and plan procedures before entering the OR.
STEALTHSTATION PLANNING STATION
CHOICE AND FLEXIBILITY
- Use the same interface and workflow as the StealthStation S8 navigation system and StealthViz applications
- Review and merge scans; plan trajectories; and build models for tumor, shunt, or biopsy procedures
- Develop plans and view frame coordinates for stereotactic frame-based and DBS lead placement procedures
- Prepare DTI tractography using the StealthViz application
StealthStation S8 Planning Station
Access StealthStation software outside the OR on a standalone computer with a small footprint that takes up minimal space in your hospital environment.
- Large, 27-inch, high-definition, touchscreen monitor for clear, high-resolution visualization of exams
- Powerful computer for fast rendering of advanced 3-D models
- Fast access and ample space for storing large patient examinations on the one terabyte solid-state drive
- Customized security: user authentication, encryption, and antivirus protection
StealthStation Planning Station Monitor
Use touch gestures like pinch and zoom on the high-definition, touchscreen monitor of the StealthStation planning station.
Back to top
STEALTHVIZ WITH STEALTHDTI
Streamline processing and viewing of advanced images using StealthViz with StealthDTI™, a powerful 2-D/3-D surgical planning application to:
- Explore various surgical scenarios with advanced visualization and extract pertinent information
- Plan and prepare the data for use in surgery
- Navigate in the operating room with StealthStation system
- Import multi-modality DICOM scans, including MRA, CTA, fMRI, PET, and MEG
- Visualize in 2-D and with sophisticated, fast 3-D volume renderings
- Fuse multi-modality images via StealthMerge™ software
- Segment critical anatomical structures with manual and semi-automatic tools
- Prepare fMRI activation maps for display in a StealthStation system as 3-D objects
- Explore and plan prior to entering the operating room
- Export results to a PACS or StealthStation system for use in neurosurgery
StealthViz software transforms complex data into useful information for planning and navigating procedures.