OSTEOCOOL RF ABLATION SYSTEM
- Intended for palliative treatment in spinal procedures by ablation of metastatic malignant lesions in a vertebral body.
- Coagulation and ablation of tissue in bone during surgical procedures including palliation of pain associated with metastatic lesions involving bone in patients who have failed or are not candidates for standard therapy.
- Ablation of benign bone tumors such as osteoid osteoma.
- Remember to always talk to your doctor about the benefits and potential complications and risks for any procedure.
- Damage to surrounding tissue may occur. If you have a tumor in the cervical spine (neck), this therapy may not be right for you.