Your browser is out of date
With an updated browser, you will have a better Medtronic website experience. Update my browser now.
1. Dionigi G, et al. Why monitor the recurrent laryngeal nerve in thyroid surgery? J Endocrinal Invest 2010; 33: 819-822.
2. Randolph GW and Dralle H with the International Intraoperative Monitoring Study Group. Electrophysiologic recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring during thyroid and parathyroid surgery: International standards guideline statement. Laryngoscope 2011; 121:S1-S16.
3. Stopa M. Prognostic value of intraoperative neural monitoring of the recurrent laryngeal nerve in thyroid surgery. Langenbecks Arch Surg (2017) 402:957–964.
4. Based on internal report #RE00114823, Validation labs: surgeon evaluation of LigaSure™ exact dissector, nano-coated. July 18 to 26, 2017.
5. Based on internal report #RE00107711 Rev A, Market research: Thermal profi le comparison testing cooldown to below 60 C for the LigaSure™ exact dissector and the Ethicon Harmonic Focus™*+ (conducted on porcine tissue). Aug. 29, 2017.
†22 out of 23 surgeons surveyed agreed. §Compared to the Harmonic Focus™*+; 11 out of 12 surgeons surveyed agreed). & LigaSure™ small jaw 16 out of 16 surgeons surveyed agreed. ‡‡Compared to the Harmonic Focus™*+; 10 out of 12 surgeons surveyed agreed.