CV / RESUME TIPS
Here are some things to consider when developing your CV/resume:
- Make your contact information prominent.
- The length should not exceed two pages.
- Put your most recent experience first.
- For each CV/resume you send, highlight only the accomplishments and skills that are most relevant to the job for which you are applying.
- Your main selling points should be clear and easy to review.
- Provide as much data as you can. By describing your accomplishments in detail, you allow the hiring manager to picture the level of work or responsibility you needed to achieve them.
- When reviewing your CV/resume, think about how you can stand out by adding information about how your contributions benefited your team or your company.