Pericardial Aortic Surgical Valve
With more than 40 years of industry experience, we took proven valve design concepts and adapted them for excellent implantability for you and performance for your patients.
A design platform for long-term durability
- AOA™ tissue treatment to mitigate calcification*
- Interior-mounted leaflets minimize damaging contact with the frame
Mitigating calcification with AOATM tissue treatment
Mitigating Calcification with AOA
IMPROVED IMPLANT EXPERIENCE
- Soft and pliable sewing cuff facilitates needle penetration, suture placement, and valve seating for an improved implant experience
- Lower valve profile and narrow commissure posts expands ostia clearance and gives you more space for knot tying
- Streamlined valve holder improves visibility in both standard and minimally invasive approaches
- Simple one-cut release
PERFORMANCE AND LIFETIME MANAGEMENT
- Designed to achieve 100% coaptation and minimize central regurgitation
- Valve dimensions and geometry enable future ViV replacements
- PEEK base frame impregnated with Barium Sulfate provides for radiopacity and visibility
- Polymer frame mitigates the risk of potential metal on metal corrosion with transcatheter stent materials
- MRI Safe in all MR environments without conditions
No clinical data is available which evaluates the long-term impact of AOA treatment in patients.
Ruzicka D.J. Hettich I, Hutter A, et al. The complete superannular concept. Circulation 2009;120(suppl 1):5139-5145.