Touch Surgery™ is an academically-validated interactive surgical simulator that provides a realistic and detailed guide to every step of a procedure. So you can learn, test and rehearse for surgery - anytime, anywhere.
LigaSure™ Curved Jaw Device
* Mean difference
1. Lenihan JP Jr, Kovanda C, Cammarano C. Comparison of laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy with traditional hysterectomy for cost-effectiveness to employers. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004 Jun;190(6):1714-1720.
2. Silva-Filho A, Rodrigues A, Monteiro M, et al. Randomized study of bipolar vessel sealing system versus conventional suture ligature for vaginal hysterectomy. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2009;146(2):200–203.
3. Warren L, Ladapo JA, Borah BJ, Gunnarsson CL. Open abdominal versus laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy: analysis of a large United States payer measuring quality and cost of care. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2009 Sep-Oct;16(5):581-588.
4. Nieboer TE, Johnson N, Lethaby A, et al. Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynaecological disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jul 8;(3):CD003677.
5. Based on Buffalo Filter report #PR- 18001 rev A, Filter visualization. Feb. 28, 2018.
6. Ribeiro SC, Ribeiro RM, Santos NC, Pinotti JA. A randomized study of total abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2003 Oct;83(1):37-43.
7. Nieboer TE, Johnson N, Lethaby A, et al. Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynaecological disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jul 8;(3):CD003677.
8. Panda S, Behera AK, Jayalakshmi M, Rao TN, Indira G. Choosing the route of hysterectomy. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2015;65(4):251-254.