1. Phoa KN, van Vilsteren FG, Pouw RE, et al. Radiofrequency ablation in Barrett's esophagus with confirmed low-grade dysplasia: interim results of a European multicenter randomized controlled trial (SURF). Gastroenterology. 2013; 144:S-187.
2. Shaheen NJ, Sharma P, Overholt BF, et al. Radiofrequency ablation in Barrett's esphagus with dysplasia. N Engl J Med. 2009 May 28;360(22):2277-88.
3. van Vilsteren FG, Pouw RE, Seewald S, Alvarez HL, Sondermeijer CM, Visser M, et al. Stepwise radical endoscopic resection versus radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus with high-grade dysplasia or early cancer: a multicentre randomised trial. Gut. 2011; 60:765-73.
4. Fleischer DE, Overholt BF, Sharma VK, et al. Endoscopic radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus: 5-year outcomes from a prospective multicenter trial. Endoscopy. 2010;42:781-9
5. Phoa KN, Pouw RE, van Vilsteren FG, et al. Remission of Barrett's esophagus with early neoplasia 5 years after radiofrequency ablation with endoscopic resection: a Netherlands cohort study. Gastroenterology. 2013 Jul; 145(1):96-104.
6. Gray NA, Odze RD, Spechler SJ. Buried metaplasia after endoscopic ablation of Barrett's esophagus: a systematic review. AM J Gastroenterol. 2011;106:1899-908.