1. Benoit AG, Campbell BI, Tanner JR, et al. Risk factors and prevalence of perioperative cognitive dysfunction in abdominal aneurysm patients. J Vasc Surg. 2005;42(5):884-890.
2. Sugimoto M, Kodama A, Narita H, Banno H, Yamamoto K, Komori K. Pre- and Intraoperative Predictors of Delirium after Open Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair. Ann Vasc Dis. 2015;8(3):215-219.
3. Gottesman RF, Grega MA, Bailey MM, et al. Delirium after coronary artery bypass graft surgery and late mortality. Ann Neurol. 2010;67(3):338-344.
4. Loponen P, Luther M, Wistbacka JO, et al. Postoperative delirium and health related quality of life after coronary artery bypass grafting. Scand Cardiovasc J. 2008;42(5):337-344.
5. Martin BJ, Buth KJ, Arora RC, Baskett RJ. Delirium as a predictor of sepsis in post-coronary artery bypass grafting patients: a retrospective cohort study. Crit Care. 2010;14(5):R171.
6. Martin BJ, Buth KJ, Arora RC, Baskett RJ. Delirium: a cause for concern beyond the immediate postoperative period. Ann Thorac Surg. 2012;93(4):1114-1120.
7. Miyazaki S, Yoshitani K, Miura N, et al. Risk factors of stroke and delirium after off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2011;12(3):379-383.
8. Tse L, Schwarz SK, Bowering JB, Moore RL, Barr AM. Incidence of and Risk Factors for Delirium After Cardiac Surgery at a Quaternary Care Center: A Retrospective Cohort Study. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2015;29(6):1472-1479.
9. Zhang WY, Wu WL, Gu JJ, et al. Risk factors for postoperative delirium in patients after coronary artery bypass grafting: A prospective cohort study. J Crit Care. 2015;30(3):606-612.
10. Chang YL, Tsai YF, Lin PJ, Chen MC, Liu CY. Prevalence and risk factors for postoperative delirium in a cardiovascular intensive care unit. Am J Crit Care. 2008;17(6):567-575.
11. Koster S, Hensens AG, Schuurmans MJ, van der Palen J. Consequences of delirium after cardiac operations. Ann Thorac Surg. 2012;93(3):705-711.
12. Krzych LJ, Wybraniec MT, Krupka-Matuszczyk I, et al. Detailed insight into the impact of postoperative neuropsychiatric complications on mortality in a cohort of cardiac surgery subjects: a 23,000-patient-year analysis. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2014;28(3):448-457.
13. Mangusan RF, Hooper V, Denslow SA, Travis L. Outcomes associated with postoperative delirium after cardiac surgery. Am J Crit Care. 2015;24(2):156-163.
14. Abawi M, Nijhoff F, Agostoni P, et al. Incidence, Predictive Factors, and Effect of Delirium After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016;9(2):160-168.
15. Eide LS, Ranhoff AH, Fridlund B, et al. Comparison of frequency, risk factors, and time course of postoperative delirium in octogenarians after transcatheter aortic valve implantation versus surgical aortic valve replacement. Am J Cardiol. 2015;115(6):802-809.
16. Huded CP, Huded JM, Sweis RN, et al. The impact of delirium on healthcare utilization and survival after transcatheter aortic valve replacement. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016.
17. Maniar HS, Lindman BR, Escallier K, et al. Delirium after surgical and transcatheter aortic valve replacement is associated with increased mortality. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016;151(3):815-823.e811-812.