The design of our Dextile™ anatomical mesh supports ease of placement and positioning for optimal inguinal hernia repair.1,2,3
Introducing the Dextile™ anatomical mesh
Wider coverage of inguinal space to minimize risk of recurrence2,4,5,6
Macroporous monofilament polypropylene and large pore size.
The Dextile™ anatomical mesh fits in easily with your surgical workflow.
Watch the video to experience the full benefits of the Dextile™ anatomical mesh.
* When compared to main competitor.
† Depending on the size of the defect, patient conditions, and procedure.
1. Based on internal report #43008CR316a, Evaluation of Dextile™ anatomical mesh through human cadaver lab — PRL design validation. July 2019.
2. Based on internal report, Dextile™ anatomical mesh, surgeon interview report. July 2019.
3. Based on internal report #43008CR326, Support for marketing claims related to Dextile™ anatomical mesh handling. August 2019.
4. Based on internal test report #43008CR268, Design output file Merlin. February 2019.
5. Based on Medtronic patent #US-20180318057-A1, Prosthesis for inguinal hernia repair. November 2018.
6. Based on internal report #43008CR339, Support for marketing claims related to surface of Dextile™ anatomical mesh vs. competitors. August 2019.
7. Weyhe D, Cobb W, Lecuivre J, et al. Large pore size and controlled mesh elongation are relevant predictors for mesh integration quality and low shrinkage — Systematic analysis of key parameters of meshes in a novel minipig hernia model. Int J Surg. 2015;22: 46–53. July 2015.
8. Based on Phycher report #IMP-Toxsys-1 month-PH-19-0218 final report. August 2019.
9. Based on internal report #43008CR343, Robotically assisted inguinal hernia surgery-review considering Dextile™ anatomical mesh. September 2019.
10. Based on internal report #43008CR336, Support for marketing claims related to the Dextile™ anatomical mesh transparency. August 2019
11. Dextile™ Anatomical Mesh [instructions for use]. Trévoux, FR: Sofradim Production; 2019.