In this article we review the tool LEMON which has been used in different clinical settings.
1. Sullivan (2019) 5 things to know about capnography. EMS1. Available at https://www.ems1.com/ems-products/capnography/articles/5-things-to-know-about-capnography-Hr5ETRdXzCoU3fLH/
2. American Association of Sleep Technologists (2018) Technical Guideline End-Tidal CO2. AAST. Available at https://www.aastweb.org/hubfs/End-Tidal%20CO2%20-%20AAST%20Technical%20Guideline.pdf
3. Richardson (2016) Capnography for Monitoring End-Tidal CO2 in Hospital and Pre-hospital Settings: A Health Technology Assessment. Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health. Available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK362376/
4. Epstein SK. How often does patient ventilator asynchrony occur and what are the consequences? Respir Care. 2011;56(1):25–38.
5. Puneet Katyal. Pathophysiology of Respiratory Failure and Use of Mechanical Ventilation. American Thoracic Society Available at https://www.thoracic.org/professionals/clinical-resources/critical-care/clinical-education/mechanical-ventilation/respiratory-failure-mechanical-ventilation.pdf
6. Lotia (2008) Anaesthesia and morbid obesity. Continuing Education in Anaesthesia Critical Care & Pain, Volume 8, Issue 5, October 2008, Pages 151–156 Available at https://academic.oup.com/bjaed/article/8/5/151/268305