Intuitive and Highly Configurable Touch Screen
Graphs may be scaled and enlarged to full screen to improve visibility.
Using the pause button, you can pause the screen and review the last 60 seconds of patient data.
In situations where you may not be directly in front of the screen, or during teaching situations where there are several people in the room, the large-font screen can provide greater visibility to patient data.
- Several configuration options enable you to see as little or as much information as you need.
- Patient data in the top banner may be configured to the patient need or to match your workflow document. Additional patient data can be accessed by scrolling right to left in the upper right corner. Patient data cells may be left blank to reduce the amount of visible patient data.
The touch screen also offers easy access to five graph and loop layout options.
Digital communication board
- The digital communication board provides multiple USB ports for connections to external drives and an HDMI output port that can be used to project the touch screen externally.
Connecting to EMR system
- The Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator has several options for connecting to external data systems.
Proximal flow sensor
- The proximal flow sensor measures flow, pressure, and tidal volume right at the patient wye in neonate applications.
Advanced synchrony tools help clinicians set the ventilator to adapt to their patients' unique needs and help provide the appropriate level of support throughout the breath. Learn more about our unique synchrony tools from Medtronic for Puritan Bennett™ ventilators.