- The Nellcor™ SpO2 module for Philips Intellivue™* monitors offers compatibility with the Nellcor™ pulse oximetry with OxiMax™ technology sensor portfolio.
- Philips M1943NL cable is required to use the module.
We work closely with our OEM partners to design integrated monitoring solutions knowing that the best possible outcomes happen when all parts of a system work well together.
From our sensors to the front-end electronics and the signal processing, Nellcor™ pulse oximetry technology is engineered to provide accurate and reliable, real-time SpO2 readings, in a variety of patient conditions such as neonates and adults in motion.([FOOTNOTE=Vesoulis Z, Lust C, Liao S, Trivedi S, Mathur A. Early hyperoxia burden detected by cerebral near-infrared spectroscopy is superior to pulse oximetry for prediction of severe retinopathy of prematurity. J Perinatol. 2016. 36:966.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]) ,([FOOTNOTE=Medtronic Clinical Investigations:
▪ Doc no. 10101937, NCT01720355 at ClinicalTrials.gov
▪ Doc no. 10047614 (Motion and Low Perfusion with OxiMax N-595
▪ Doc no. 10096850 (Low Sat Accuracy Connery 3.2 boards with N600x)
▪ Doc no. 10099560 (Max Sensors- COVMOPR0384 Motion LAMP-C)
▪ Doc no. 10034561
▪ Invasive Controlled Hypoxia Study Summary Report – MX60: Validate Across Abbreviated Sensor Line vs. CO-OX (attachment R-J1)
▪ Invasive Controlled Hypoxia Study Summary Report – Low Sat BC: NELL-1 (MP100), NELL-3 (MP506) w/ MAX-A, MAXN, SC-A, MAX-FAST; N600 w/ MAX-A vs. CO-OX (attachment R-J2)
▪ Clinical Summary Report, Jupiter, N600x (attachment R-J3) (Doc no. 10011350)
▪ Doc no. 1002061, OxiMax Oxygen Saturation Accuracy Specifications],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=])
Offers numeric arterial oxygen saturation and pulse rate measurement values, and plethysmogram waveform on Philips IntelliVue™* patient monitors.