Please note you are entering now content intended only for Healthcare Professionals.
Are you a HCP?
Welcome to a new era in lung navigation. Introducing the ILLUMISITE™ Platform.
Fluoroscopic navigation technology corrects for CT-to-body divergence by visually enhancing nodules, and allowing alignment of the catheter to the nodule during the procedure.1,2 This enables you to be in the correct location prior to biopsy.
Continuous guidance helps you maintain alignment to the target — even after the locatable guide is removed, giving you confidence throughout the biopsy to sample multi-directionally. You can even reach nodules outside the airways with the CrossCountry™ transbronchial access tool.3,4,5
1. Bhadra K, Mattingley J, Pritchett M. Electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy with advanced fluoroscopy-based localization and intraprocedural local registration for the evaluation of peripheral pulmonary nodules. Paper presented at: CHEST Annual Meeting; October 23, 2019; New Orleans, LA.
2. Aboudara M, Roller L, Rickman O, et al. Improved diagnostic yield for lung nodules with digital tomosynthesis-corrected navigational bronchoscopy: Initial experience with a novel adjunct. Respirology. 2019 July 2. doi:10.1111/resp.13609. [Epub ahead of print]
3. DVR00227_A Study to Evaluate the Safety of the Access Tool in a Porcine Model
4. DLD00027_CrossCountry Access Tool Usability Study Report
5. DLD00032_Design Validation Report for ILLUMISITE platform