†15 out of 16 surgeons surveyed after use agreed when compared to larger 12 mm reloads.
‡Produces 10x less tension on vessels during clamping when compared to Echelon Flex™* powered vascular stapler with 35 mm white 2.5 mm cartridge reloads.
§Preclinical results may not correlate with clinical performance.
ΩPreclinical results may not correlate with clinical performance in humans.
ΩΩCompared to Ethicon™* powered stapling with GST technology.
- Based on internal report #RE00138840, LIG-45 memo, device length recommendation, thoracic (LF1930T). Feb. 6, 2018.
- Based on internal test report #PCG-028, Signia™ stapling system competitive claims. March 27, 2017.
- Based on internal test report #PCG-032, Comparison of undercrimped staple measurements between Medtronic and Ethicon powered stapling platforms.
- Based on internal report #RE00014682, Small diameter reload summative usability. June 19–20, 22, 2017.
- RE00014682 Rev A Small Diameter Summative Usability Report
- Based on internal report #RE00209946, Vessel tension analysis: Signia™ small diameter reload vs. Echelon™ PVS. Sept. 17, 2019.
- RE00209946 41017-112 SDR vs EVPS Vessel Tension
- Based on report #RE00183524 rev A, Divisional quality assurance for Signia™ small diameter reload. April 19, 2018.
- US-ST-2000103 - Signia SDR Info Sheet
- Contini E, Whiffen J, Bronson D. Comparison of endostapler performance in challenging tissue applications. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2013 May-Jun;9(3):417-21. doi: 10.1016/j.soard.2012.10.009. Epub 2012 Nov 14. PMID: 23260804.
- Öllinger R, Mihaljevic AL, Schuhmacher C, Bektas H, Vondran F, Kleine M, Sainz-Barriga M, Weiss S, Knebel P, Pratschke J, Troisi RI. A multicentre, randomized clinical trial comparing the Veriset™ haemostatic patch with fibrin sealant for the management of bleeding during hepatic surgery. HPB (Oxford). 2013 Jul;15(7):548-58. doi: 10.1111/hpb.12009. Epub 2012 Dec 27. PMID: 23458162; PMCID: PMC3692026.
- Schuhmacher C, Pratschke J, Weiss S, Schneeberger S, Mihaljevic AL, Schirren R, Winkler M, Emmanouilidis N. Safety and effectiveness of a synthetic hemostatic patch for intraoperative soft tissue bleeding. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015 Mar 31;8:167-74. doi: 10.2147/MDER.S79556. PMID: 25878513; PMCID: PMC4386789.
- Procedural solutions box business case 16-weu-custom-procedure-kits-business-case-870893
- DAN00080 Rev C Engineering Analysis ENB Correction by FluoroSync
- DGR00452 Rev A FluoroSync Verification Test Characterization
- DGR00512 Rev A Comparison of Lesion Visibility in a 3D Fluoroscopic Visualization
- DMK00734 Rev B superDimension navigation system v7.2 with Fluoroscopic Navigation Technology Claims Matrix