Please note you are entering now content intended only for Healthcare Professionals.
Are you a HCP?
A multifunctional nano-coated instrument designed for sealing pulmonary veins and arteries up to — and including — 7 mm.1
Signia™ powered stapler with Tri-Staple™ 2.0 technology delivers better staple formation2,3,Ω,ΩΩ — in average, thick, and extra thick tissue.
Improved access.4,5,† Reduced tension on vessels.6,7,‡ Consistent staple formation.8,9,§
The Endo GIA™ ultra universal stapler combines an ergonomic design, precise articulation, and one-handed grasping, for increased versatility enhancing the user experience.10
HAND INSTRUMENTS & LIGATION DEVICES
The Veriset™ patch is designed to address the unmet need for a simple to use, fast and highly effective hemostatic patch.11,12
A porcine dermal collagen implant for hernia and abdominal wall repair.
Medtronic Procedural Kits support Healthcare Professionals become more efficient in managing daily duties while improving quality of patient care.13
INTERVENTIONAL LUNG SOLUTIONS
The ILLUMISITE™ platform, combined with the CrossCountry™ transbronchial access tool, gives you the power to display position and access nodules — moving lung health technology forward.14,15,16,17
†15 out of 16 surgeons surveyed after use agreed when compared to larger 12 mm reloads.
‡Produces 10x less tension on vessels during clamping when compared to Echelon Flex™* powered vascular stapler with 35 mm white 2.5 mm cartridge reloads.
§Preclinical results may not correlate with clinical performance.
ΩPreclinical results may not correlate with clinical performance in humans.
ΩΩCompared to Ethicon™* powered stapling with GST technology.
1. Based on internal report #RE00138840, LIG-45 memo, device length recommendation, thoracic (LF1930T). Feb. 6, 2018.
2. Based on internal test report #PCG-028, Signia™ stapling system competitive claims. March 27, 2017.
3. Based on internal test report #PCG-032, Comparison of undercrimped staple measurements between Medtronic and Ethicon powered stapling platforms.
4. Based on internal report #RE00014682, Small diameter reload summative usability. June 19–20, 22, 2017.
5. RE00014682 Rev A Small Diameter Summative Usability Report
6. Based on internal report #RE00209946, Vessel tension analysis: Signia™ small diameter reload vs. Echelon™ PVS. Sept. 17, 2019.
7. RE00209946 41017-112 SDR vs EVPS Vessel Tension
8. Based on report #RE00183524 rev A, Divisional quality assurance for Signia™ small diameter reload. April 19, 2018.
9. US-ST-2000103 - Signia SDR Info Sheet
10. Contini E, Whiffen J, Bronson D. Comparison of endostapler performance in challenging tissue applications. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2013 May-Jun;9(3):417-21. doi: 10.1016/j.soard.2012.10.009. Epub 2012 Nov 14. PMID: 23260804.
11. Öllinger R, Mihaljevic AL, Schuhmacher C, Bektas H, Vondran F, Kleine M, Sainz-Barriga M, Weiss S, Knebel P, Pratschke J, Troisi RI. A multicentre, randomized clinical trial comparing the Veriset™ haemostatic patch with fibrin sealant for the management of bleeding during hepatic surgery. HPB (Oxford). 2013 Jul;15(7):548-58. doi: 10.1111/hpb.12009. Epub 2012 Dec 27. PMID: 23458162; PMCID: PMC3692026.
12. Schuhmacher C, Pratschke J, Weiss S, Schneeberger S, Mihaljevic AL, Schirren R, Winkler M, Emmanouilidis N. Safety and effectiveness of a synthetic hemostatic patch for intraoperative soft tissue bleeding. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015 Mar 31;8:167-74. doi: 10.2147/MDER.S79556. PMID: 25878513; PMCID: PMC4386789.
13. Procedural solutions box business case 16-weu-custom-procedure-kits-business-case-870893
14. DAN00080 Rev C Engineering Analysis ENB Correction by FluoroSync
15. DGR00452 Rev A FluoroSync Verification Test Characterization
16. DGR00512 Rev A Comparison of Lesion Visibility in a 3D Fluoroscopic Visualization
17. DMK00734 Rev B superDimension navigation system v7.2 with Fluoroscopic Navigation Technology Claims Matrix