Please note you are entering now content intended only for Healthcare Professionals.
Are you a HCP?
Diagnose and treat intrauterine pathologies using a gentle mechanical resection.
Modular robotic system that includes visualization and instrumentation.
Cutting, sealing and dissection for open, laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy, myomectomy, adnexectomy, lymphadenectomy, omentectomy and adhesiolysis.
Nonstick nano-coating enhances the performance of the LigaSure™ Maryland jaw device.1 Now you can grasp, cut, dissect, and reliably seal tissue and vessels2— with fewer interruptions from eschar buildup3,†, sticking4,‡ , and jaw cleanings3,§. So patients experience more efficient procedures.3,§
Anastomosis for colorectal resection and disc excission of endometrial lesions.
Combines powered rotation, articulation and firing in a true one-handed design. Automatically adjusts firing speed to optimise Tri-Staple™️ technology for most consistent results. Displays real-time feedback about the forces on clamp and fire to support surgical decision making.
Hemostatic patches for immediate stop of bleeding and barbed sutures for c-section, vaginal cuff closure, myomectomy and sacrocolpopexy.
Trocars for laparoscopic access.
* Compared to our legacy hysteroscopic fluid management system.
† Eschar buildup assessed using optical imaging analysis after 60 seal and divide cycles.
‡ Instances of tissue sticking to jaws measured over 110 seals per device.
§ Cleaning effectiveness assessed after each of two cleaning cycles.
Ω Compared to the first-generation Sonicision™ system.
†† Benchtop test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
‡‡ Benchtop testing in porcine tissue ≤ 30 mm Hg (26 mm Hg average pressure experienced during intraoperative leak test), comparing TRIEEA31XT to Ethicon™* CDH29A (n = 20; P = 0.009).
§§ Compared to EEA™ circular staplers with DST Series™ technology.
ΩΩ Preclinical results may not correlate with clinical performance in humans.
††† Based on surgeon/customer validation. In several clinical investigations, the median times to hemostasis were within 1 - 1.5 minutes
‡‡‡ Animal data may not correlate with human clinical outcomes.
1. Refer to IFU for full list of product indications for use
2. LigaSure™ Maryland Jaw Sealer/Divider, Nano-Coated [instructions for use]. Boulder, CO: Medtronic; 2016.
3. Based on internal test report #RE00071599, LF19XX MJC marketing claims report conducted on porcine tissue. Feb. 7 to Feb. 22, 2017.
4. Based on internal test report #RE00073194 , Tissue sticking comparison of the Ethicon G2™*, Voyant™* 5 mm Fusion, LigaSure™ LF1737, and LigaSure™ LF1937 devices conducted on porcine tissue using the Force Triad™ energy platform. Jan. 18, 2017.
5. Based on internal report #RE00318260, Comparative leak testing for EEA™ circular stapler with Tri-Staple™ technology and Ethicon™* CDH. April 2021.
6. Based on internal test report #RE00265643, EEA™ circular stapler with Tri-Staple™ technology perfusion study. July 2020.
7. Öllinger R, Mihaljevic AL, Schuhmacher C, et al. A multicentre, randomized clinical trial comparing the Veriset™ hemostatic patch with fibrin sealant for the management of bleeding during hepatic surgery [published online Dec. 27, 2012]. HPB (Oxford). 2013;15(7):548-58. doi: 10.1111/hpb.12009.
8. Zaruby J, Gingras K, Taylor J, Maul D. An in vivo comparison of barbed suture devices and conventional monofilament sutures for cosmetic skin closure: biomechanical wound strength and histology. Aesthet Surg J. 2011;31(2):232-40.
9. Based on internal validation report RE00098009 Rev A, DoubleTime VersaOne™ fascial closure system Miami lab VOC report. March 28, 2017.